The all new Atlas Tyke Neck Brace provides top tier protection in a pint size package. Creating the best kids protection meant not making any sacrifices… The complete redesign is modeled after the sleek and sophisticated new Atlas Air adult brace, but has been reduced in size to fit your little daredevil perfectly. Features include a reduced new weight of 450g (1lb), redesigned body hugging frame shape to reduce brace movement and improve fit/range of motion, simplified Easy Open release system, stronger and stiffer long travel front suspension, back supports that appear smaller but increase surface area, lighter and tougher padding material in vibrant new colors, and a redesigned innovative tether that eliminates the need for multiple tools during adjustment.
- Split-Flex Frame – Vertical flex is the Holy Grail of mobility and comfort. The split frame helps mimic natural body movements to create the best experience possible.
- Easy Open – All new Easy Open system allows for quick, repeatable entry and exit with a simple push of a button, in any weather condition.
- Jr Smart Mounts – Hidden inside the mounting area are dual mounting holes to allow for 8mm of adjustment. Simply remove each axle & switch holes to adjust.
- Chest Suspension – All new long travel front suspension features 30mm of travel (a 300% increase), and is slightly stiffer to help dampen a wider range of impact forces.
- Colored Padding – Vibrant new padding colors are a perfect fit for any personality.
- Spine Free – All new back supports increase contact with the body by 8% over the previous model, and avoid your spine by sitting on the surrounding muscles.
- Sternum Free – All new chest support design is stronger, lighter, more compatible with chest protectors, and still sits around your sternum.
- Hybrid Strap – Combining the comfort of a chest strap, with the function and versatility of elastic X-straps. The best of both worlds.
- Feather Weight – The most amazing thing about wearing it is that you forget you’re wearing it.
- Surface Area – By sitting on 27% more of the body than the competition, comfort is maximized, and forces are distributed more efficiently over the body.
- Sizing Recommendations: (Sizing is based on chest circumference – distance around the chest, measured high on the chest, just under the arms).
One Size………….. 24″ – 28″ Chest