The Atlas Prodigy truly lives up to its name. Created as the perfect stepping stone for teens and small women, the Prodigy bridges the gap for all those “in-between” growing young bodies searching for the best equipment. Redesigned, new features include a reduced new weight of 550g (1.2lbs), redesigned body hugging frame shape to reduce brace movement and improve fit/range of motion, simplified Easy Open release system, stronger and stiffer long travel front suspension, back supports that appear smaller but increase surface area, all new reversible Smart Mounts with multi-angle adjustment, lighter and tougher padding material in vibrant new colors, and a redesigned innovative tether that eliminates the need for multiple tools.
Everyone deserves proper fitting equipment, even at those “in-between” size stages in life. The Atlas Prodigy is engineered to be proportionately sized while maintaining all of the game changing features that make the Atlas family of braces the best in the world. Enjoy growing up by moving through the Atlas Brace family and maintaining the experience you know and love combined with the peace of mind that comes with wearing a neck brace.
- Split-Flex Frame – Vertical flex is the Holy Grail of mobility and comfort. The split frame helps mimic natural body movements to create the best experience possible.
- Easy Open – All new Easy Open system allows for quick, repeatable entry and exit with a simple push of a button, in any weather condition.
- Smart Mounts – One mount, 6 positions. Reversible to adjust size, and choose from a -10″, 0″, +10″ back support angle in either position.
- Chest Suspension – All new long travel front suspension features 30mm of travel (a 300% increase), and is slightly stiffer to help dampen a wider range of impact forces.
- Colored Padding – Vibrant new padding colors are a perfect fit for any personality.
- Spine Free – All new back supports increase contact with the body by 8% over the previous model, and avoid your spine by sitting on the surrounding muscles.
- Sternum Free – All new chest support design is stronger, lighter, more compatible with chest protectors, and still sits around your sternum.
- Hybrid Strap – Combining the comfort of a chest strap, with the function and versatility of elastic X-straps. The best of both worlds.
- Feather Weight – The most amazing thing about wearing it is that you forget you’re wearing it.
- Surface Area – By sitting on 27% more of the body than other neck braces, comfort is maximized, and forces are distributed more efficiently over the body.
- Sizing Recommendations: (Sizing is based on chest circumference – distance around the chest, measured high on the chest, just under the arms).
One Size………….. 29″ – 33″ Chest