Perhaps the most fabled name in the entire Arai lineup, the Corsair has long been renowned as one of the most advanced, highest quality helmets available anywhere in the world. It represents the culmination of its vast experience in helmet design and unwavering focus on rider protection. And with features like the ingenious VAS shield mechanism, dramatically improved air flow and ventilation and an antimicrobial Eco-Pure liner, the Corsair-X has certainly earned its place as Arai’s flagship model.
- VAS Max Vision shield is standard to provide better visibility in all seasons and all types of riding; a clear pinlock insert is standard with the Corsair-X.
- The all new VAS shield system allows for a smaller and lower shield cover than the previous design; the shell is now smoother along the Snell test line in the temple area, thus increasing the helmets ability to glance off objects during an impact.
- New type 12 diffusers are 20mm longer and take in 19% more air than the previous design; in addition, the new air intake vents have three positions and are designed to help provide improved sealing which decreases road noise and water intrusion.
- The fully removable interior comfort liner has been improved and updated with Eco-Pure material, which helps maintain a neutral pH level close to the skin; in addtition, the new, soft frame material is more comfortable and features removable temple padding and brand new removable/replaceable crown pad to allow for a customized fit.
- Meets or exceeds Snell and D.O.T. standards.
- For proper fit and size measure the circumference of your head 1″ above your eyebrows and around the largest portion of the back of your head.
20 7/8″ – 21 1/4″ ——- X-Small
21 5/8″ – 22″ ———– Small
22 1/2″ – 22 7/8″ ——- Medium
23 1/4″ – 23 5/8″ ——- Large
24″ – 24 3/8″ ———– X-Large
24 3/4″ – 25 1/8″ ——- XX-Large