It’s not just about peak power-Akrapovic exhaust systems deliver increased performance throughout the entire rpm range. Increased power and torque result in a much smoother ride. All Akrapovic exhaust system measurements are made on our computer-controlled flowbenches.
- Your choice of carbon-fiber or titanium outer sleeve canister.
- Hexagonal mufflers feature a carbon-fiber outlet cap to match the design of each bike.
- Outlet cap, perforated inner sleeve and inlet cap are all made of titanium.
- Joint of the inlet cap is milled on a state-of-the-art CNC machine and connected by high-quality silicon-shielded tempered springs.
- Include a lightweight, compact and high-temperature-resistant carbon-fiber muffler clamp.
- Conical or cylindrical shaped, hydroformed header and link pipe are made of stainless steel or titanium; type of construction is based on maximum increase in performance.
- Crossover tubes may be installed based on the results of testing.
- Most models come with preinstalled fitting for lambda connection.
- Ceramic anti-seizing grease, made especially for use with titanium, is used to prevent seizing, corrosion and excessive wear of parts of the exhaust system made of titanium (due to vibration and extreme temperatures).
- When the position of the exhaust system needs to be changed and the stock bracket is no longer usable, a carbon-fiber bracket is included.
- Evolution kit systems are available for select models.
- Intended for racing bikes with larger radiators, etc.
- 102 dB sound.
- Evolution Kit systems feature a 300mm muffler, high-mount design and include a carbon-fiber muffler mounting bracket.